No Color Fading
Xtra Rigid Long life
Smooth & Clear Glanze
Sound & Heat Insulation
Why compromise on your Roof
Ceramic tile have been gracing rooftops for thousands of years, and today continue to be one of the most durable roofing options available. With proper care and maintenance, these roofs will last upwards of one hundred years.
- Ceramic tiles are pure natural products that satisfy all requirements on environmentally friendly construction in a way that hardly any other building material can match
- These roofs ensure fast water runoff in case of heavy rain, allowing easy maintenance of drains. Additionally, suitably resistant to moisture and other fungus like vegetation
- Ceramic roofing tile is generally fired to about 1500 degrees F in the making process. Ceramic withstands heat well and is durable enough to withstand the demands any heat. Ceramic has been used on fireplace surrounds and hearths for hundreds of years.
- By firing the ceramic roof tiles at high temperatures, this Chemically inert product achieves Long lasting Life for Generations.
- Ceramic utensils were popular in the late 19th century and still people using it as their Dining plates, cups and coffee mugs.
- It doesn’t have any acidic reactions, that’s why our ancestors used ceramic containers to keep pickles, curd, salt, wine etc.
WHY PALI CERAMIC roofing tiles ?
- Discover everlasting aesthetics and ergonomic designs. Not all roofing materials are created equal. Meticulously crafted from natural material and kiln fired to solidify their form, Pali ceramic roof tiles offer ever lasting beauty for your home.
- Outstanding aesthetics and precision engineering of Pali roof tiles deliver a varied range, suitable for contemporary and traditional designs.
- All Pali roof systems are complimented by a comprehensive range of accessory products to ensure maximum compatibility and single source responsibility for the roofing system.
- Pali ceramic roof tiles have developed a reputation for achieving the highest quality colours and finishes of any ceramic tile in the Indian market. The wide color selection makes it easy to find the perfect color for your home, allowing you the freedom to be creative and unique.
- Strong and durable Pali Ceramic roof tiles comply with strict quality standards and are stronger than standard concrete/other roof tiles.
- With its linear brave design, produces excellent water drip feature that is unlike the ordinary roof tiles. It has been developed to perform better functions with weight reduction of 10%.